Old 27-11-2003, 12:43 PM
martin

Default York Stone

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:26:29 GMT, Hazell B
wrote:

I bought about 8 to 9 square yards of York stone crazy paving at some
sales, all cleaned and ready to use, but as I can't really get it to
fit in with the surrounding paving am selling it. Has anyone an idea
what it's worth these days?

It's really beautiful, old and just craggy enough to look natural
without being too bumpy to walk on. There's various sizes, so it will
look good when down. In fact, it's so nice, I'd like to keep the damned
stuff - but it just has to go!

When we were in York two weeks ago I noticed that the local council
had drawn yellow rings around the many holes in the pavements.
Perhaps you have the missing bits?
--
Martin