Old 28-11-2003, 02:32 AM
Iris Cohen

Default walter, don't you think it's time we talked?

We are the downtrodden and dispossesed, the self-torturing, the
disenfranchised convicts, drug and alcohol addicts, the unemployed and
unemployable.

I don't know who Walter is, but you have a valid point. I don't disagree.
However, this is a botany newsgroup. If you really want to do something about
your situation, you might contact the American Horticultural Therapy
Association, http://www.ahta.org/.
Gardening and other plant related activities have a proven record of changing
the lives of hitherto hopeless people.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."