Old 28-11-2003, 06:38 PM
Hazell B Hazell B is offline
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire
Default York Stone

Thanks folks.
The stone will have to go, as getting it to fit in with almost a half acre of other paving that's already an eclectic mish-mash is less appealing than cold hard cash at the moment! And the spilling of gin was a serious worry, as it happens!

Oddly, it was bought in York, so maybe I do have some missing historic paving from within the City walls. It was part of a mass lot from a reclaimation firm, so not stolen (something I'm always wary of) for sure.

I'll advertise it for a few weeks and if it doesn't go just buy some more and make a car standing area at the stables with it.
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection