Old 28-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Digital Camera Question

All,

Our digital Kodak 260 is now way behind the curve, and we're considering a
new one. Frank did a bunch of research and found the Panasonic DMC-FZ10K
Lumix. 4 mp, zoom up to 12x, and an optical image stabilizer, among other
features. It's priced around $600, which makes puts it in reasonable range
for us.

Anyone familiar with this camera? I'm sure that if we wanted to spend a
fortune there are better ones available, but we'd like to stay in this
range. I'm particularly interested in getting detail so I can photograph
some of the smaller orchids.

Any thoughts welcome.

Diana