Old 28-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Ted Richardson

Default OT but please help a fellow gardener

"Graham Dixon" drop the bomb to reply
wrote in message ...
: I'm trying to download an update for my sygate personal firewall. When I
get
: to the download page, I just get a tiny square with three coloured shapes
: (Square/triangle/circle) in the top left hand corner of an otherwise white
: screen
:
: At first I thought it was a sygate ploy to make me buy the 'pay for'
version
: but the same thing happens when I try to download the google toolbar
:
: Any suggestions?
:
: Regards
:
: Graham Dixon

I had a similar problem some time ago, where I couldn't download
an .EXE program. I was using IE6 and WIN98.
It was finally sorted by a very helpful MS MVP in the land of Oz.
It was caused by Netscape type plug-ins not working with IE6
and involved delving into the registry.
If you think this may help I'll post you his solution to my problem.
Regards
Ted R.