Old 29-11-2003, 06:42 AM
Hung Le

Default [IBC] techniques of aerial roots ficus

Hi All,
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.If anybody find offended by hearing
others celebrate Thanksgiving then it is your problem because you are in
America ! This is American's thing. I had been in many places in different
countries but did not expect them to stop doing things because of my
presence. Sorry ! I got a little irritation of the offended thing ?

I like to hear from anyone who have experiences/ techniques on how to
encourage aerial roots on ficus. I already knew that provide them with
their optimum enviroment(humidity and heat) is the important ingredient but
i am sure you guys must have a technique of encourage more aerial roots on
those ficus.
Thank you in advance for all responses and I hope you all are going to
celerate a great Chrismas !
Hung Le
zone 7. VA

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++