Old 30-11-2003, 02:18 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Going With the Flow

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
BV,

I'm not sure about fish who are actually trying to *go* somewhere, but
otherwise the article seems to confirm what I was taught when I first
attempted flyfishing: cast just downstream of a big rock because the

trout
(or whatever) like to hang out there because that's where they "get the

most
bang for the buck" energy vs. food-wise.

BTW, for the record, I don't get to "attempt flyfishing" often, but it's
strictly catch & release.

snip

I've tried fly fishing, but those flies are pretty hard to catch.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster