Old 30-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Synaptic Flow

Default Magic mushroom growing mushrooms

"Hazell B" wrote in message
s.com...
I looked in to growing them myself, to sell not use, but decided against
it in the end. At a music festival in August they were sold dried at a
tenner for a very few grams - perfectly legally.
The smell of profit was appealing at that sort of price for something
so easy to grow on my land, but we couldn't find an outlet that seemed
sensible. I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
--
Hazell B
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding

Best way of growing is in vivariums or fish tanks, they need very high
humidity & constant warmth but once you get the balance right, stopping them
growing is the problem! I've seen a range of mushies & smokes like salvia
sold at Strawberry Fair & the smaller May fairs. Be interesting to see if
anyone was arrested for causing a problem while intoxicated.