Old 29-11-2003, 04:19 PM
martin

Default Magic mushroom growing mushrooms

http://www.guardian.co.uk/drugs/Stor...095861,00.html
--
Martin
Old 29-11-2003, 06:19 PM
Synaptic Flow

They've been available for a long while, just more available on the high
street. They're very easy to cultivate & comparable to the semelencita
varietys found in this country. Currently they're legal to pick but not
prepare, but there may be a change in the law coming due to London
restaurants over picking other wild varieties, it may become a licenced pass
time if you want to collect wild mushrooms, yes, throw a law at it, that
always works

Old 29-11-2003, 07:20 PM
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire

I looked in to growing them myself, to sell not use, but decided against it in the end. At a music festival in August they were sold dried at a tenner for a very few grams - perfectly legally.
The smell of profit was appealing at that sort of price for something so easy to grow on my land, but we couldn't find an outlet that seemed sensible. I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
__________________
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection
Old 29-11-2003, 10:43 PM
martin

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:16:16 GMT, Hazell B
wrote:

I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
--
Hazell B

Hazell the horsewoman of the apocalypse?
--
Martin

Old 30-11-2003, 12:18 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message m
from Hazell B contains these words:

I looked in to growing them myself, to sell not use, but decided against
it in the end. At a music festival in August they were sold dried at a
tenner for a very few grams - perfectly legally.
The smell of profit was appealing at that sort of price for something
so easy to grow on my land, but we couldn't find an outlet that seemed
sensible. I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!

Drying constitutes processing.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)

Old 30-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Franz Heymann

wrote:

I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
--
Hazell B

Hazell the horsewoman of the apocalypse?

That's your best so far.

I always said the bloke who wrote Revelations was kited to the teeth.

Franz

Old 30-11-2003, 09:42 AM
martin

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:24:00 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
--
Hazell B

Hazell the horsewoman of the apocalypse?

That's your best so far.

I always said the bloke who wrote Revelations was kited to the teeth.

The same image came to my mind :-)
--
Martin
Old 30-11-2003, 11:35 AM
Synaptic Flow

"Hazell B" wrote in message
s.com...
I looked in to growing them myself, to sell not use, but decided against
it in the end. At a music festival in August they were sold dried at a
tenner for a very few grams - perfectly legally.
The smell of profit was appealing at that sort of price for something
so easy to grow on my land, but we couldn't find an outlet that seemed
sensible. I was also rather worried about having four spaced out horses
hanging round my stables suffering from the munchies!
--
Hazell B
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding
Perfection

Best way of growing is in vivariums or fish tanks, they need very high
humidity & constant warmth but once you get the balance right, stopping them
growing is the problem! I've seen a range of mushies & smokes like salvia
sold at Strawberry Fair & the smaller May fairs. Be interesting to see if
anyone was arrested for causing a problem while intoxicated.

Old 30-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Franz Heymann

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

[snip]

Best way of growing is in vivariums or fish tanks, they need very high
humidity & constant warmth but once you get the balance right, stopping

them
growing is the problem! I've seen a range of mushies & smokes like salvia
sold at Strawberry Fair & the smaller May fairs. Be interesting to see if
anyone was arrested for causing a problem while intoxicated.

To which Salvia are you referring?
Do you know its full botanical name?
How is it used?
What are its effects?
What are its disadvantages?

Franz

Old 30-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Synaptic Flow

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

[snip]

Best way of growing is in vivariums or fish tanks, they need very high
humidity & constant warmth but once you get the balance right, stopping

them
growing is the problem! I've seen a range of mushies & smokes like

salvia
sold at Strawberry Fair & the smaller May fairs. Be interesting to see

if
anyone was arrested for causing a problem while intoxicated.

To which Salvia are you referring?
Do you know its full botanical name?
How is it used?
What are its effects?
What are its disadvantages?

Franz

Salvia Divinorum, here's a link... http://www.sagewisdom.org/ effects very
strong when smoked neat, always have someone around to help! No after
affects as far as I've encountered, still not to be taken lightly, if you
are a true psychonaut, we're looking at parralels with v. strong LSD 25 but
shorter time, having said that, as time goes out of the window, doesn;t mean
much

Old 30-11-2003, 06:28 PM
Registered User

Location: East Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally posted by martin
Hazell the horsewoman of the apocalypse?

You spotted my sideline, then?

I'm not so sure drying is seen as preparation. They were sold dried at the V Festival and the police had no problems with it at all. Couldn't find anything about exactly what 'preparation' was defined as on web sites, unfortunately.
__________________
I'm thinking of starting a lawn laying business and calling it Sodding Perfection
Old 30-11-2003, 08:10 PM
martin

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:26:09 GMT, Hazell B
wrote:

martin wrote:
*Hazell the horsewoman of the apocalypse?
*

You spotted my sideline, then?

"Apocalyptic horse manure makes your vegetables taste like something
out of this world" ?

--
Martin

Mushroom mushroom... Tim Watts[_3_] United Kingdom 19 09-11-2014 10:02 PM
Magic Mushrooms camloc Edible Gardening 4 21-01-2007 08:38 PM
Mushroom growing medium salt B & J Gardening 1 23-08-2004 04:36 AM
Mushroom Growing SIgnots Gardening 2 23-11-2003 05:42 PM
Growing mushroom casing and spawn question Gardening 0 27-09-2003 06:02 AM