Old 30-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Synaptic Flow

Default Magic mushroom growing mushrooms

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

[snip]

Best way of growing is in vivariums or fish tanks, they need very high
humidity & constant warmth but once you get the balance right, stopping

them
growing is the problem! I've seen a range of mushies & smokes like

salvia
sold at Strawberry Fair & the smaller May fairs. Be interesting to see

if
anyone was arrested for causing a problem while intoxicated.

To which Salvia are you referring?
Do you know its full botanical name?
How is it used?
What are its effects?
What are its disadvantages?

Franz

Salvia Divinorum, here's a link... http://www.sagewisdom.org/ effects very
strong when smoked neat, always have someone around to help! No after
affects as far as I've encountered, still not to be taken lightly, if you
are a true psychonaut, we're looking at parralels with v. strong LSD 25 but
shorter time, having said that, as time goes out of the window, doesn;t mean
much