Old 30-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Claude

Default Beginner's do's and don'ts

Hello!

My name is Claude and am an orchid addict!
Am mostly a Phal, Dtps and Paph addict!

I have been growing orchids accidently when I found a dying plant at one of
my friend house. The plant ( Phal ) had 2 very soft leaves, dull and
yellowish.
I decided to take it, with or without his consent and brought it home. I
went to my local library and I read everything I could find about orchids. I
found this group, the Rays website and I just have joined an orchid
association.

I think you should read a lot about orchids, choose those who go well with
your taste and environnement and join an association.

You will have succes, you will have problem. You will be happy when you
will discover a new flower spike and you will cry when you will break it
accidently.

Welcome into this worderful addiction!

Claude