Old 30-11-2003, 08:42 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Concrete pond cracks~ links, can you help?

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:14:04 GMT, "lab~rat :-)" wrote:

Thanks for your input. I'm going to check out your suggestions and
hopefully have my pond back together for the holidays. I live in S.
Florida, so I don't have all those 'northerner problems'...

I was kind of wondering where you are, since you seem to have plants
outside that I call houseplants up here in the north. Very cool, btw. I
hope you share more pictures when you get it back up and running.
~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a