Old 30-11-2003, 11:32 PM
Shell

Default Staking Orchids

I can see where you would want the ties and staking to be as invisible as
possible. The Lowe's near me sells the wire stakes with the little hooks on
the end that are coated with green plastic. I like them but they can get a
bit expensive.

Shell

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Just one thing to add: No problem with whatever colors you choose to use
for yarn, ties, clips, etc, for your own enjoyment. But when you decide

show a plant (you will, one day!) or participate in a society display, you
want to downplay the staking materials. In our area, and I suspect in
others, a display would lose points for yellow twist ties, for example.
Must be green, and as Kenni mentioned, hidden as well as possible.

Diana