Old 01-12-2003, 04:02 AM
Claude

Default Beginner's do's and don'ts

The plant was suffering from a lack of water, moisture!

I repotted it and I still have it! It blooms once a year, sometime twice!
A few year later, I discovered the Semi-Hydroponic ( TM ) culture and I
decided to put all my plants in that kind of medium. I have great result so
far and I`m very pleased with it.

Now, my big concern is to get more money to buy more plants!!! :-)

Bye

Claude