Old 01-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Fragrant orchid!

I may be completely wrong, but the first thing that comes to mind is
Sharry
Baby. IIRC, it is an Oncidium and as such wants a fair bit more light

than
do phals. But if you can keep phals happy, I would guess that you can

keep
it happy with some extra supplemental light. If I am mistaken, and it

won't
be the first time, someone more knowledgable than I will undoubtedly

correct
me. After all, I don't have a Sharry Baby myself. :-)

I don't think you're wrong, Ted. Sounds like Onc. Sharry Baby to me. As far
as light is concerned, it does take more than Phals, but in my experience
the Onc's don't need the high light that Catts and Dends get.

Diana