Old 02-12-2003, 01:22 AM
V_coerulea

Default Angcm. sesquipedale

My experience is that it should be in good catt light, the color should be
medium green with a greyish overcast. I grow it in a large clay pot with
chunks of charcoal, bark and cork none less than 2" diameter for a 2 1/2'
tall plant. Appropriate downsizing for smaller plants is in order but light,
water and fertilizer seem to be equivalent.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
k.net...
Oh, yes: I forgot to mention that I'd had it growing in lower light,
because that's what the culture seemed to call for. It was awfully green,
so I moved it out. It's growing even faster than before.

DK