Old 02-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Reka

Default Angcm. sesquipedale

Shade where? Shade in Alaska and shade in Florida are two different things,
for example!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Edmond Cormier" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Angcm. sesquipedale: The Star of Bethleem. Bloomed last year for Jan. 06

guide the Magi. Will bloom again this year at about the same time. I grow

it
in the shade, quite cool, and humid in a basket.
Ed Cormier
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
k.net...
Oh, yes: I forgot to mention that I'd had it growing in lower light,
because that's what the culture seemed to call for. It was awfully

green,
so I moved it out. It's growing even faster than before.

DK

---