Old 02-12-2003, 04:04 PM
P.J. Bloodworth

Default Fragrant orchid!

There are a couple of P. 'Brother Lancer' clones (?) floating around. The
one I have that is fragrant is apparently called TK. Check it out at this
website:
http://www.bus.miami.edu/~igor/natur...oomers_8.html#
phal_brother_lancer

Love those tiny polka-dots!

Jeff

"P.J. Bloodworth" wrote in message
ink.net...
Phalaenopsis fasciata from Oak Hill has a subtle, floral fragrance. (They
call it P. lueddemanniana).

A really nice find at the local Home Depot was the hybrid, Phal. 'Brother
Lancer.' Beautiful and nice fragrance, too!

Jeff

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello everyone!

I would like to know which Phal are very fragrant? Can you give a few

name?

Also, at the last OrchidExpo in Montréal, there was an orchid with a
chocolat fragance but I don`t recall the name of that orchid?That was a
beautiful plant with tons of smal, deep red cocoa flowers! Any Idea? If
yes, can this be grown like Phal ?

Thanks

Claude