Old 02-12-2003, 08:02 PM
mad

Default OT Conversations during Turkey Day

thanx!
mad
--
"Ninety eight percent of the adults in this country are decent,
hardworking, honest Americans. It's the other lousy two percent

From: PlainBill
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:26:19 -0700
Subject: OT Conversations during Turkey Day

To be boringly pedantic about it, the title was "The Mouse That
Roared" by Leonard Wibberley. I believe the book came first, but the
story also appeared as a play and a movie starring Peter Sellers.

There was even a sequel - "The Mouse on the Moon".

PlainBill

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:00:48 -0600, mad
wrote:

wasn't there a book/movie called 'the mouse that roared' about a tiny
country that declared war on the u s just so they'd lose and receive foriegn
aid?
mad