Old 03-12-2003, 04:32 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default Greenhouse bubble wrap insulation

Yes, it is superior but hard to find. I ended up calling BWI for some
prices. Even though they are a national company, the material still is
on the pricey side. The client I was quoting decided to forego the
project.

wrote:
=

polycarbonate the double walled stuff with channels is excellent choice=

=2E higher R
than glass, unbreakable, easy to cut and install, diffuses the sun real=

ly well,
cheaper than glass. I just have a hard time finding a local supplier t=

hat is
reasonable. neither menards nor home depot stocks it. very very strang=

e indeed since
it is superior to fiberglass. Ingrid
=

J Kolenovsky wrote: