Old 04-12-2003, 03:22 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default AGA Modern Series Hoods & CF Retrofits

I'd find a way to make the hood yourself, if you have the ability, and means
to do so, it's more rewarding and you can customize it the way you want/need
it to be.

--

RedForeman ©®

"Ian" wrote in message
.com...
Has anyone purchased either an All-Glass Canopy or Oceanic Caps for their
aquariums? I am in the planning stages of purchasing a 75 gallon planted
tank. I have not been able to get any definitive specs in regards to the
specific inside layout of either of the two canopies I am leaning toward.
I'm thinking 4 Compact Flourescent 55watt retrofits should be able to fit
into a canopy that measures 48" by 18", even if there is a center wooden
brace of something. Any experience or feedback would be most appreciated.
Ian