Old 04-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Patch

Default New Backyard Pond Site

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Colbyt" wrote in message
Spam Deleted

--
BV.

Feel free to answer posts in this newsgroup and include your site in the

sig
line.

Colbyt,

I appreciate your feedback and your candor. I apologize if you feel my

post
was SPAM. I do not believe it was as I am not advertising any commercial
product or service. Our site is a non-profit, free database that contains
information that I felt would be of interest to readers of this group. No
offense was intended.

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster

I didn't view as it as Spam, after all, this is a lawn & garden ng. You're
not selling anything. I bookmarked your site & will use it.