Old 04-12-2003, 09:43 PM
Adam

Default Naughty cats in gardens

"Zeppelin" wrote in message . au...
Does anyone know of a way to keep a neighbours cat out of the garden? Its
always digging holes and scratching around the plants.
I dont have a dog, so the simple solution is gone. Some one told me to put
pepper in the garden beds??
Anyone have any ideas?

I've tried trapping them, using sprays etc but to no avail.
We caught a couple, but they just end up back with the same stupid
owner and therefore back in our yard, crapping everywhere.
My wife recently caught toxoplasmosis because they crap all over our
yard, so now we are just using aspirin and rat sack.