Old 05-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Brian

Default Fake Christmas Snow = Filter Floss?

In article ,
"Ian" wrote:

My local retail store is selling bags of this 100% polyester filling used to
simulate Christmas snow for like $3.00 for a large bag. Is this filling the
same kind of filter floss I see at my LFS for 4 times the price? If so, I'm
going to stock up on the stuff post Holiday when they'll sell them for even
less.

Do some comparison shopping. "Snow" may be marked up just like "filter
floss is" in comparison to plain polyester fiber fill or quilt batting
from the fabric store. Ask them for "quilt batting" instead filter
floss, so they don't look at you funny.

Brian Heller

It is easier to tame wild beasts
than to conquer the human mind.