Old 06-12-2003, 01:13 AM
BenignVanilla

Default New Backyard Pond Site

"Patch" wrote in message
newsRJzb.24027$Gj2.17516@okepread01...
snip
I didn't view as it as Spam, after all, this is a lawn & garden ng. You're
not selling anything. I bookmarked your site & will use it.

Thanks Patch. I appreciate that very much. This site grew out of my need
originally for pond information as I dug my first pond. Since then many
ponders and garderners have joined in to provide content for the site. We
hope to make it a one-stop-shop resource for backyard ponding, water
gardening and everything related. We are always eager to hear feedback, and
always welcome traffic (not to mention the occasional click on our
advertisers, LOL)

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster