Old 07-12-2003, 12:22 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Freaky citrus

The message
from Pam Moore contains these words:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 23:50:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

However if you're anywhere in East Anglia I have a few spare yearling
lemon trees.

Thanks "Rusty" but I'm on the other side of the country. Thanks for
your advice. I think I will leave it for now, anyway, at least until
the lemon ripens! Next summer I may get more idea of where it is
going.

And if I'd looked at your sig before marking the text to reply to, I
would have known...

One of my lemon seedlings is well over two feet high. They aren't
difficult to grow as long as you keep fungi out of the seed compost.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)