Old 07-12-2003, 01:42 PM
amanda pope

Default Book Recommendation & Advice

There are a couple of excelent koi encyclopedias Try the following link for
details.

http://www.arghamvillage.co.uk/produ...SSID=ca0c98018
bdbb93dc090f541052a4bb9

For your pump problem.
Raise the pump of the bottom. or use a pre filter.

Can anyone recommend a good book on maintaining a fish pond? I inherited

1500 gallon pond stocked with Koi when I bought my home recently.

Also, I'm having trouble keeping the pump going. The filter clogs after
about 2 hours of use, and has to be cleaned. Do I need to change the

water
in the pond, or treat the water?