Old 08-12-2003, 10:32 AM
Dick

Default Flowering Anubias nana?

I don't know what kind of Anubias I have, but they do have a lily
looking flower. Unfortunately, my Clown Loaches eat them. My plants
are about 6 months old and only a few have flowered.

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:43:19 -0500, "RedForeman ©®"
wrote:

"Paige" wrote in message
Hello, I have a 12 gallon well established (well I think so it's about 1

1/2
years old??) tank. The anubias nana that I have growing on a piece of

wood
has just shot out a stem that looks like it has a bud on the end (hasn't
opened yet).
My question is: I didn't think anubias were flowering plants? And why
after over a year is it doing this?
Thanks,
Paige

Seems like it takes a bit of time for the anubias to get established, then
when that is done, they begin to thrive... when they've taken a good
rooting, and everything seems right, they bloom... cool huh?

my first real love's name was Paige... those were the days....