Old 08-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Markyt

Default All-Glass CF 110W Light Strip for 46 Bow Front Tank 10,000K?

I'm contemplating purchasing one of the new All-Glass 36", 110 watt CF light
strips for my All-Glass 46G bow-front tank. I want to plant live plants as
wells as stock it with fish (Cichlids, most likely). My question is, would
the 10,000K bulbs that come with the strip light be good to use with plants,
or should I opt for the cooler 6500K bulbs for the plants? If I have to
purchase the bulbs separetly I may go another route and retrofit an old
strip light. If the 10,000K will do a good job I would just as soon use the
All-Glass stock strip light/bulb configuration.

Thanks for any help........Mark