Old 09-12-2003, 05:02 PM
K Barrett

Default Cattleya Portia

I've never been able to grow catts in net pots. They always dry out too fast
in my conditions. But all in all I'd agree with Kenni that your's is just
getting up to size.

K Barrett

"Reka" wrote in message
Any clues on this one? I am still having problems blooming it. After
giving it enough sun that it got some sunburned spots (southern balcony

with
shading in the noonday sun in the summer and a southern exposure skylight

in
winter), giving it plenty of water (it's in a hydro net pot with medium

fine
bark) and threatening it with the Cuisinart, it still does nothing but

grow
tons of roots and an occasional new growth. Are these also heavy feeders?
That is the only thing I can think of. And too low humidity?

Anyone got a brilliant idea before I expose it to the freezing

temperatures
outside???
--
Reka
I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.

---