Old 09-12-2003, 08:32 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Goldfish frozen in ice!

So sorry to hear of your misfortunes this winter Robyn. Wishing you better
times soon. ~ jan

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:21:50 -0500, Robyn Rhudy wrote:

I spent 2 hours yesterday scooping 10" of snow off the sides of my pond in
hopes I can get the net off in a few days if it warms up. This morning I
looked down over my pump area and saw a huge goldfish. The poor girl was
frozen in the ice, solid! I am so mad. If I had gotten the net off
sooner, she might be alive! The fish come up to gulp air in the openings
in the ice and hit the net which is frozen in.

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website