Old 10-12-2003, 01:02 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Default tree dictionary

Jim Lewis

Thank you for your input.

Microelements - The biggies (elements) are N+P+K;
Nitrogen+Phosphorus+Potassium; Calcium; Sulfur; Magnesium; They are required
for life in higher amounts. Then we go to the group called
microelements--MICROELEMENTS--PLEASE DO NOT CALL THEM MINER, THEY ARE NOT
MINER. They are required in very very low amounts. Copper, Chlorine, Boron,
Nickle, Molitinum, Zinc, Iron, Manganese. You should know just a little
about what each one does. Just to be on the safe side. There is a few
plants that we think may be able to use--Si - those are rare and in the
south; Se-; Co (silocone-salinium-cobalt). Some of the above are required
by the fungi and not so much by the tree. See “Food.” See "Essential
Elements."

Is that better?

John