Old 11-12-2003, 04:44 AM
Nsty N8

Default Clippard needle valves

Hello...
I'm going to the "Fluid Control Products" store tomarrow. It turns out that
it's a ~half mile from my house...
Anyways, they carry clippard needle valves.Nice.
Can some1 here give me a recommended part number?
Does clippard carry in line needle valves, or do they screw on to the
regulator
itself?
Am I going to need some sort of reducer barb? Are these reducer barbs common
non fishkeepers?

Your advice or input will be appreciated.
Hey, it's only been 6 years of DIY

N8

O.k. after reading Co2 articles for the last 5 hrs and masny beeeers layter..
I found the actual part number for the clippard needle valve, it's MNV-4K.
I read that I also need "An adapter that connects valve to 1/8" NPT female
fitting" and a 1/8" hose barb.

What is NPT?
Also, what material is CO2 proof tubing?

N8