Old 11-12-2003, 04:43 PM
K Barrett

Default Books to expand Lib.

Christensens's book was very helpful when I had to write/research for
student work. I too have wondered about Withner's books.

If you've got a bunch of old AOS Bulletins I found that buying the AOS Index
has made them a resource. Of course both volumes of the index is costly
($$), but without it the mags are just potential trash. The Index only
covers the Bulletin years. No one has kept it up since they went to
'Orchids'

K Barrett

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
All I want for Christmas is ???

I need some suggestions. Are the 6 books by Carl L. Withner
called Cattleyas and their relatives, the best?
Is Christenson's Phalaenopsis:A Monograph, a good resource if I
don't grow Phal.s?

Any others in the in depth department?
SuE