Old 11-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Buddleia ID, please

"Sacha" wrote in message
.. .
A friend of ours has a Buddleia and has promised us cuttings of it but he
was given it and doesn't know (or perhaps, remember) its name. It and has
very large ovate leaves - much bigger than the 'usual' Buddleias. The
flowers are, apparently, a bluey-grey. It was given to him by a now dead
gardener called Esther Merton - trouble is Ray can't remember the name of
her garden!! Where is Tim Longville when I need him?! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

When does it flower? and are the leaves green or grey blue, smooth or
crinkly? Habit upright or weeping? If you can manage a good description I
may have a contact who can help (it may even be one I have - but there are
dozens of species)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk