Old 12-12-2003, 03:12 AM

Default Decipher my name tag

Thanks you guys, all the input is very interesting. The plant in
ques. is doing fine. It had a spike that already bloomed - it now has
two shoots coming off of that hence maybe the multiflowering mentioned
above. I'm afraid to go near it with all this talk about SNAPPING
spikes haha. When I bought it the spraghm moss was really tight in it
- I think they used a hammer. I repotted it after I heard all those
horror stories about bugs. Rest assured I'll come running and screaming
to you guys if I see any. I can see from the responses there's some
very informed people in here. Thanks.