Old 12-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Waynne

Default Fan-Tex Ash tree

Rusty
I don't have one of these but my neighbor has one about eight years old that
is about 20 feet in height. I believe it was a hybrid produced by Mr.
Fanick, at Fanick's Nursery in San Antonio. You can contact them at
www.growise.com/fanick.htm

Waynne Cox
"Rusty Mase" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:40:47 GMT, "Brian Clifton"
wrote:

This tree is a hybrid that will grow fast, and has a supposed life span

of
about 15-20 yrs max.

Sounds as if they crossed a Texas Ash with an Arizona Ash. Might be
interesting to see what they really combined for the hybrid.

Does anyone have one growing they can post some information about? I
went to BSN to get a Texas Ash and they recommended a Fan-Tex instead.
I got confused and got neither.

Rusty Mase

News==----

Newsgroups