Old 14-12-2003, 02:14 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Bulb Question

The message
from "DLee" contains these words:

It is middle of December now, and is it still ok to plant bulbs? I already
planted some back in October, and new shoots are coming out. But I could not
finish planting them all at the time due to other things happening in the
house, and now I have time to plant them - just wondered if it is not too
late for planting. Bulbs we have are some blue bells and daffodils, and they
have been kept in the plastic bags in the garage.

Bung them in. They won't come to much in the garage.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)