Old 14-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Wishy13764

Default Any Bougainvillia experts here?

I made a couple of cuttings a couple of weeks ago of my Barbra Kurst variety,
one of the easiest to grow in the Bougie family, for me anyway. He dropped its
last bloom so I cut it back for new growth. its in a pot, indoors, here in the
east. 2 of the cuttings have shown new leafs at the tips, but when i check for
roots, i don't see any. If I plant them as they are, would they grow without
showing roots? I would keep it a closed container for humidity sake. Also, I
have another Bogie, that goes as a Harissi variety with variegated leaves, but
no flowers in 6 years...why? I treat it the same as the one above and that
blooms at least twice a year.