Old 14-12-2003, 09:02 PM
KenCo

Default Video Monitoring of Pond?

SueAndHerZoo wrote:
My husband asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, and I gave him one
heck of a challenge.... I told him I'd like to be able to watch my pond from
inside the house when I can't be out there! Anyone with equipment
recommendations, helpful hints, past experience, etc. - I'd really
appreciate hearing from you. Of course he's now getting carried away with
this challenge and thinking it would be great if we could "view" the pond
from any website anywhere, and also "pan" the yard so that I can see BOTH
ponds, one at a time. I'd settle for something simpler.... just being able
to watch the activity in my turtle pond when I'm in the house would be
great. Any suggestions, please? Thanks in advance.
Sue

a simple remote color security camera to hook into a VCR
is around $100.00. there around the size of a pack of cigs.

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced