Old 14-12-2003, 10:28 PM
LORRAINE LORRAINE is offline
Registered User

Location: OLDHAM
Default Bulb Question

Quote:
Originally posted by DLee
It is middle of December now, and is it still ok to plant bulbs? I already
planted some back in October, and new shoots are coming out. But I could not
finish planting them all at the time due to other things happening in the
house, and now I have time to plant them - just wondered if it is not too
late for planting. Bulbs we have are some blue bells and daffodils, and they
have been kept in the plastic bags in the garage.

cheers

Dan
Hi Last december /january i planted out 30/40 daffodils of all sizes and they all flowered at the same time as the bulbs i planted out in november, so there's no problem with planting them late.