Old 15-12-2003, 04:34 PM
animaux

Default pressure washer recommendations

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:49:33 GMT, "Joseph Chong" opined:

Hi I am hoping this is an appropriate post for this group
Anybody have a n opnion on a particular brand of pressure washer?
Costco has Karcher, and I looked at Crafstmans.
Is the gas powered worth the cost for basic household usage... cleaning
walls, deck, sidewalk etc....?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

jc

We have a Honda. It'll blow the dirt off anything! I use it mostly to clean the pool
deck in the spring and the outer parts of the gutters on the house. I don't know that I'd
be happy with Karcher. It may not be strong enough. The down side to a gas model is that
I can't get it started without my husband around. I don't have the pull power. I think
if you buy it at Costco, they will give you a refund if not satisfied, so I say try the
Karcher first. It may be enough.