Old 15-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Joseph Chong

Default pressure washer recommendations

Hi I am hoping this is an appropriate post for this group
Anybody have a n opnion on a particular brand of pressure washer?
Costco has Karcher, and I looked at Crafstmans.
Is the gas powered worth the cost for basic household usage... cleaning
walls, deck, sidewalk etc....?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

jc

Old 15-12-2003, 02:47 PM
animaux

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:49:33 GMT, "Joseph Chong" opined:

Hi I am hoping this is an appropriate post for this group
Anybody have a n opnion on a particular brand of pressure washer?
Costco has Karcher, and I looked at Crafstmans.
Is the gas powered worth the cost for basic household usage... cleaning
walls, deck, sidewalk etc....?

Any opinions would be appreciated.

jc

We have a Honda. It'll blow the dirt off anything! I use it mostly to clean the pool
deck in the spring and the outer parts of the gutters on the house. I don't know that I'd
be happy with Karcher. It may not be strong enough. The down side to a gas model is that
I can't get it started without my husband around. I don't have the pull power. I think
if you buy it at Costco, they will give you a refund if not satisfied, so I say try the
Karcher first. It may be enough.
Old 15-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Vox Humana

"animaux" wrote in message
[...]

Costco has a great return policy. We just bought a sewing machine that we
ended up returning. They said we could return it "any time for any reason."
That may have been an exaggeration, but that's what they said. A few days
after returning it, they called to see if we were satisfied with the level
of customer service when we retuned the machine. I got some non-stick
cookware as a gift. The coating released at the edge of one piece. I
didn't have a receipt, just the person's name who gave it to me. Costco
took both pieces back, no questions asked and gave me a choice of cash or
another set of cookware.

Old 15-12-2003, 04:34 PM

whatever you do, dont get your hands in front of that jet. A friend did this without
thinking and her hand was bleeding and horribly swollen. got to be very careful
using it so dont hit people, plants, pets, etc. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.