Old 15-12-2003, 06:02 PM
Harvey

Default UK: Garden security device wanted

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g60ef7.1rafho712540i6N%00senetnospamtodayta@ macunlimited.net...
dave wrote:

We have a problem with "Yoofs" coming into our garden on an night; its

Hi Dave.. Try any good agricultural suppliers/farm shop.. I believe
its known as a bird scarer!-)

See also a fairly recent very long thread about problems with 'yoofs'
from URG

Most bird scarers use a gas cylinder slowly bleeding gas unttil an explosive
mixture is reached. It would make a lovely target for a 'Yoof' to play
I suspect this, or an empty cartridge, would be more than slightly frowned
on by the authorities these days, & quite probably by neighbours too!
Next thing you know there will be a hit squad in flak jackets surrounding

H.