Old 16-12-2003, 03:33 PM
BiG_Orange

Default Aquarium Message Board for Canadians!

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
comments like that maybe? Thin skin and asking for critique on websites
don't mix... Maybe if you could accept some suggestions, take comments

well,
and even take some well educated criticism, then the 'attitude' wouldn't
have come thru so clearly....

Actually, it's just another run of the mill, canned forum that anyone can
have, and almost everyone 'does' have one.. some are good, some are
better....

you're just taking yourself a wee bit too seriously.... it's JUST a
website...

Red, apparently you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Take another look
at the thread and explain to us all how you got Big Orange and Wing_Kei
confused. In the case you still have not figured it out, I have nothing to
do with the web site, I'm just putting in my two cents, just like yourself,
however your two cents was more like no cents.

BiG Orange