Old 05-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Wing_Kei

Default Aquarium Message Board for Canadians!

For those that are looking for Canadian buyers/sellers or just have
questions. You may want to check out http://www.pnaquaria.ca

Also if you're in the GTA area, watch out for PN Aquaria's Meet &
Greet Events!

Hope to see you there!

Old 06-12-2003, 12:12 AM
JazzyB!

Not a bad site. Could use a nice break down of the forums instead of the
three huge current ones. Nice to have a Canadian content forum for a
change. :
"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
Great! I'll check it out!
om...

Old 14-12-2003, 05:34 PM
BiG_Orange

"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
Not a bad site. Could use a nice break down of the forums instead of the
three huge current ones. Nice to have a Canadian content forum for a
change. :

Obviously you know nothing about running a forum. There are not enough posts
per day to create sub forums, extensive categories. The way it is now is
appropriate.

Old 14-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Amateur

"BiG_Orange" @ wrote in message ...

"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
Not a bad site. Could use a nice break down of the forums instead of the
three huge current ones. Nice to have a Canadian content forum for a
change. :

Obviously you know nothing about running a forum. There are not enough posts
per day to create sub forums, extensive categories. The way it is now is
appropriate.

Wow.
It's refreshing to find people who speak their mind and aren't concerned about
being offensive or even civil.
;-)
Amateur

Old 15-12-2003, 05:12 PM
RedForeman ©®

and it's probably moderated with the same, wonderfully warm cooperative
attitude too... geee... wonder how long that'll last....

--

RedForeman ©®

"Amateur" wrote in message
. com...

Old 15-12-2003, 06:03 PM
BiG_Orange

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
and it's probably moderated with the same, wonderfully warm cooperative
attitude too... geee... wonder how long that'll last....
RedForeman ©®

What would cause you to make that conclusion other than poor genes?

Old 15-12-2003, 07:03 PM
RedForeman ©®

comments like that maybe? Thin skin and asking for critique on websites
don't mix... Maybe if you could accept some suggestions, take comments well,
and even take some well educated criticism, then the 'attitude' wouldn't
have come thru so clearly....

Actually, it's just another run of the mill, canned forum that anyone can
have, and almost everyone 'does' have one.. some are good, some are
better....

you're just taking yourself a wee bit too seriously.... it's JUST a
website...

--

RedForeman ©®

Old 16-12-2003, 03:33 PM
BiG_Orange

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
comments like that maybe? Thin skin and asking for critique on websites
don't mix... Maybe if you could accept some suggestions, take comments

well,
and even take some well educated criticism, then the 'attitude' wouldn't
have come thru so clearly....

Actually, it's just another run of the mill, canned forum that anyone can
have, and almost everyone 'does' have one.. some are good, some are
better....

you're just taking yourself a wee bit too seriously.... it's JUST a
website...

Red, apparently you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Take another look
at the thread and explain to us all how you got Big Orange and Wing_Kei
confused. In the case you still have not figured it out, I have nothing to
do with the web site, I'm just putting in my two cents, just like yourself,
however your two cents was more like no cents.

BiG Orange

Old 16-12-2003, 04:06 PM
RedForeman ©®

Red, apparently you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Take another
look
at the thread and explain to us all how you got Big Orange and Wing_Kei
confused. In the case you still have not figured it out, I have nothing to
do with the web site, I'm just putting in my two cents, just like

yourself,
however your two cents was more like no cents.

BiG Orange

ouch... that hurt.... *snif*

--

RedForeman ©®

Old 17-12-2003, 01:42 AM
JazzyB!

Wow! Such a harsh comment. I do know a thing or to but that's irrelevant.
I did say it wasn't a bad site, in other words, good. If you're in charge
of the forums... I dare not say anything else or even visit because you SEEM
a bit touchy.

Old 17-12-2003, 01:42 AM
JazzyB!

My thoughts exactly. If he had read the post, he would've noticed that I
said, "Nice to have a Canadian content forum for a change."

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
and it's probably moderated with the same, wonderfully warm cooperative
attitude too... geee... wonder how long that'll last....

--

RedForeman ©®

"Amateur" wrote in message
. com...

Old 17-12-2003, 01:42 AM
JazzyB!

And here I was looking to actually participate in these forums. Maybe I'll
just stick to the other forums I currently use.

Old 17-12-2003, 04:33 AM
Amateur

"JazzyB!" jazzybjazzy DONTWANTANY @hotmail.com wrote in message
And here I was looking to actually participate in these forums. Maybe I'll
just stick to the other forums I currently use.

Great canned forum. http://www.amateurcichlids.com I hear the moderator is a
super nice guy. Very easy going. Good looking too. ;-) Also not opposed to
Canadians, or any other group for that matter.
AC

New Message Board Debby Gardening 2 31-01-2006 08:36 PM
Pond and Watergarden Message Board bbrown9506 Ponds (alternative) 0 30-07-2005 07:02 AM
Pond and Watergarden Message Board bbrown9506 Gardening 0 30-07-2005 07:02 AM
New Pond Message Board bbrown9506 Ponds 0 30-07-2005 07:01 AM
hobby greenhouse newsgroup/forum.message board? tennis Orchids 4 15-08-2003 03:02 PM