Old 16-12-2003, 08:04 PM
SueAndHerZoo

Default Video Monitoring of Pond?

Thanks for re ideas, guys. I have been forwarding them all to my husband,
who is, by the way, getting very carried away. He's decided it definitely
wants it to be set up so that we can view it from a website, at any
location. And subsequently, I've decided that I may as well just let him
go ahead and go crazy. What a sport, huh? That's a great
website, Rasputin, and it's always good to hear from an objective buyer that
he has been satisifed with them. There's just too many out there to know
who's reputable and who's not. I'll keep you posted!
Sue

"Rasputin" wrote in message

"SueAndHerZoo" wrote in message
My husband asked what I wanted for Christmas this year, and I gave him

one
heck of a challenge.... I told him I'd like to be able to watch my pond

from
inside the house when I can't be out there! Anyone with equipment
recommendations, helpful hints, past experience, etc. - I'd really
appreciate hearing from you. Of course he's now getting carried away

with
this challenge and thinking it would be great if we could "view" the

pond
from any website anywhere, and also "pan" the yard so that I can see

BOTH
ponds, one at a time. I'd settle for something simpler.... just being

able
to watch the activity in my turtle pond when I'm in the house would be
great. Any suggestions, please? Thanks in advance.
Sue

I realize you probably got a bunch of camera recommendations from people

but
I figured I'd give you one more. I've used this company for about 5
years(retail security) and haven't had a problem with them or their

products
yet. Word of warning if your husband is getting carried away don't let

him
go to the site. www.supercircuits.com
Keep us informed on what you do and how it turns out.