Old 16-12-2003, 09:33 PM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] Trees to avoid collecting or trying to work with !

What should I avoid?
For one thing, avoid getting the flu. After that you're home free. If I
were to add anything else, I'd say:"Avoid losing your enthusiasm".
Working with bonsai is time consuming, back-breaking and knuckle-skinning
work. So many folks quit when they're nearly over the hump; but if you
stick with it, you'll be rewarded handsomely. I always say, the joy in
creating bonsai is in the process - not the result. So keep whistlin' while
you work with your trees and you'll be surprised how much fun you'll have.
Marty