Old 17-12-2003, 12:43 AM
John Hines

Default Video Monitoring of Pond?

"SueAndHerZoo" wrote:

Thanks for re ideas, guys. I have been forwarding them all to my husband,
who is, by the way, getting very carried away. He's decided it definitely
wants it to be set up so that we can view it from a website, at any
location. And subsequently, I've decided that I may as well just let him
go ahead and go crazy. What a sport, huh? That's a great
website, Rasputin, and it's always good to hear from an objective buyer that
he has been satisifed with them. There's just too many out there to know
who's reputable and who's not. I'll keep you posted!

The Dazzle unit does a good job of video to computer conversion, and
capture studio from bitwelder productions, can do the capture to disk,
and time lapse photos and such.