Old 17-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Gift giving question/need help

I'd like to now ask the group a practical question. Last year
I bought a
small juniper on-line as a gift for my sister in Maryland.

This thrilled
her but a missed watering or two killed it 3 months later. Her

enthusiasm
has not wained so I'd like to help her do it right this year.

My question:
if you had $100.00 to spend on helping a bonsai novice get

started, how
would you spend it?

RUN . . . do not walk to:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ar....php?viewid=14

If that doesn't work it is in the Knowledge Base part of our
website. Address below.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++